|Chicken Tikka Masala Tacos |
- 3-4 tablespoons garlic flavored ghee
- 1 and 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pouch (7 ounces) Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- Freshly chopped avocado
- 2 limes, quartered
- 8-10 non-GMO corn tortillas
- Fresh herbs (chopped basil, parsley and/or cilantro)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Heat ghee then sauté onions. Add the chicken and cook on one side, approximately six minutes.
- Add the garlic then turn the chicken to cook on the other side, another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the entire packet of Saffron Road's Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce and stir well to combine. Cover and reduce heat, simmering for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and add to warmed tortillas. Top with avocado, sour cream, fresh herbs and lime juice, if desired.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/