|Lemongrass Basil Chicken Pasta |
- 1 lb chicken breast cut in cubes
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 cup Saffron Road Chicken Broth
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 package Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- chopped nuts (any nut works)
- In a large pan heat 2 Tbsp of grapeseed oil. Once hot add the cubed chicken and brown on all sides.
- Toss the chicken with 1cup of chopped carrots and 1 cup of chicken broth. Simmer on medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Follow the directions on the package of rice noodles to prepare them.
- When the carrots have softened a little, add the zucchini and simmer sauce to the pan.
- Stir to combine and coat everything in the pan. Cook to the tenderness you prefer. If you like soft vegetables, allow to simmer 15-20 minutes. If you like a crisper taste 10 minutes.
- When the chicken and vegetables are cooked to your taste, toss in the rice noodles, making sure they are coated in the sauce. Be aware that rice noodles break down quickly so do not add until the last moment.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/