|Lemongrass Basil Tofu Salad |
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour 20 mins
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons vegan plain coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 packet Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 14-ounce package extra firm tofu, pressed, drained and finely crumbled
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 14-1/2 crushed roasted, unsalted peanuts
- In a medium to large sized mixing bowl mix yogurt, mayonnaise, simmer sauce, salt and pepper until well incorporated. Add in tofu, celery, green onions and peanuts until well coated and mixed.
- Serve on fresh greens for a tasty lunch, between 2 toasted slices of whole grain bread for a hearty sandwich, a healthy wrap with fresh spinach or on crackers for fun finger foods!
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/