- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (approx. 3 pieces) cubed
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florettes
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 1/2 cups baby corn
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- In a small pot, put one pack of Thai Red Curry on low heat and cover.
- In a wok or large skillet (at medium heat) saute your chicken and garlic in oil until it's 1/2-3/4 done (time varies depending on how chunky your chicken pieces are)
- Add all your vegetables and continue to mix until you reach the texture of your vegetables of desire. (I like mine crunchy so I generally cook my chicken until it's 3/4 done and toss my vegetables for approx 5-10 minutes)
- Pour warm simmer sauce over chicken and vegetables and mix until covered completely.
- Serve on rice noodles or plain white rice of choice.
- If you find there is too much heat in one pack of simmer sauce, you can always add in 3/4 cup of coconut milk or 1/2 cup of cream when your Thai Red Curry is simmering on low heat.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/recipes-page-4/