|Red Curry Coconut Noodles |
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed or diced
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or tahini
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 fresh red pepper, julienne
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 package rice noodles
- Complete directions for rice noodles. (See below).
- Over medium heat, place a medium stock pot. Scoop cream off the coconut milk and place into pot.
- Add Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce and fresh ginger and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken breast and cook for 5 – 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add rest of coconut milk, cilantro, chicken broth, and peanut butter and bring to a simmer.
- Add all the vegetables and continue to simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Place flash-boiled noodles in bottom of large bowl and poor simmer sauce over noodles and toss. Let sit for three to five minutes and then serve in bowls topped with a bit of cilantro.
- Noodle Directions:
- In large stock pot, bring water to a boil.
- Place rice noodles in water and let boil for no more than three minutes. Take out and drain in colander. Noodles will be al dente, but will soak up the curry sauce when placed in the bowl.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/recipes-page-4/