- 1 box of Saffron Road Vegetable Samosas
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- 3 small jalapeño peppers seeds removed
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar
- sea salt to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (juice of two lemons)
- Remove the very bottoms of the cilantro leaves by chopping them off, leaving most of the stems intact.
- Remove the tops of the jalapeño peppers. Cut each one in half vertically and scoop out the seeds, too.
- Wash all the fresh ingredients and dry them very well.
- To a blender, add the cilantro stems and leaves, the jalapeño peppers, the garlic cloves, sugar and salt. Squeeze the lemon juice over the top.
- Blend all the ingredients together using a powerful blender or food processor for at least 30 seconds or until the cilantro has been fully integrated.
- Serve at room temperature with Saffron Road’s Crispy Samosas alongside.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/recipes-page-4/recipes-page-5/