|Thai Red Curry Chicken Stir Fry & Vegetables |
- 1 packet Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil (sesame, coconut, grapeseed)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs (i.e. basil, black pepper, white pepper, garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or, to taste
- 2 pounds chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- 1/2-1 cup classic chicken broth (Saffron Road)
- fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 4-6 lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a medium to large size sauté pan. Add the onion, celery and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chopped fresh cilantro on top just before serving. Serve on a bed of sticky rice with lime wedges on the side.
- Add the chicken and brown well on both sides, about 3-5 minutes each side.
- Next, add the Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce packet and stir to combine well with other ingredients in the pan.
- Add the chicken broth. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/recipes-page-4/recipes-page-5/