|Thai Red Curry Turkey Legs |
- In a large skillet heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil. Brown turkey legs on both sides.
- In a large pot or a pressure cooker (better yet!) add 1 package of Thai red curry simmer sauce, and then refill the package 2x with water and add to the pot.
- If using a pressure cooker, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, release the pressure and check the meat. It should be tender and falling off with sauce remaining. If not replace lid and cook in 15 minute increments, checking the liquid levels.
- If using a pot, simmer on low to medium heat until the meat is cooked through and falling apart.
- Serve the meat over rice, drizzling liquid over the top. Add a dallop (or two) of creme fraiche, greek yogurt or sour cream to temper heat.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/2013/11/18/18460-autosave/