Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 10 mins
- 1 box of Saffron Road Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets (baked and then shredded or chopped in small pieces)
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup marble jack cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. chipotle mayonnaise (optional for an extra spice)
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Mix cream cheese, marble jack cheese, green onions and mayonnaise(s) until well combined and creamy.
- Add shredded or finely chopped Saffron Road's Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets and mix well.
- Lightly grease your muffin pan (I used square but round is just as fine) and place one won ton wrapper in each of the muffin pan cups.
- Fill with chicken mixture using a heaping tablespoon in each and bake at 350F for approx 15-20 minutes or until edges are crispy and golden brown.
- Should you prefer it more crispy, bake wontons alone first in preheated oven for approximately 5 minutes and then fill with mixture and bake again for another 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/2014/07/03/20572-autosave/