Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 1 box (1lb) Rotelle pasta (or pasta of choice) boiled
- 1 box Saffron Road Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets , cooked and cut into quarters
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 baby carrots, sliced
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. miracle whip
- 1/4 Italian salad dressing
- Boil one box (1 lb) of Rotelle pasta (or pasta of choice) and at the same time preheat your oven to 425F and bake your Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets .
- Rinse pasta with cold water to stop the cooking process and allow to cool.
- When chicken is done, bring to room temperature and cut each nugget into quarters.
- In a big bowl add all your vegetable ingredients - peppers, carrots, cucumbers. (another option if you prefer, you can also add broccoli, hard boiled eggs, red onion and even some grated cheese). Add the pasta, mayonnaise, miracle whip and Italian dressing.
- Give it all a good mix and toss in your Saffron Road Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets at the very end.
- Perfect for an outdoor picnic. Serve cold and enjoy!
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/community/recipes/recipes-page-2/recipes-page-3/recipes-page-4/recipes-page-5/recipes-page-6/recipes-page-7/recipes-page-8/