|Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza |
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Perfectly spiced, tender chicken pieces are the perfect topping for this exotic and cheesy pizza.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 ball (500 g) prepared pizza dough
- 1 pkg (7 oz/198 g) Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; position the rack on the bottom of the oven. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add onion and red pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in chicken and Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce . Simmer for 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Roll dough out, on a lightly floured surface, into a 12-inch round. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce chicken mixture over the dough, leaving a small border. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bottom is golden. Drizzle with yogurt and sprinkle with cilantro.
Recipe by Saffron Road Food at http://www.saffronroadfood.com/2014/09/10/21303-autosave/